Give your morning a boost with these overnight oats made with rejuvenating maca. Make ahead and leave overnight in the fridge. Load up with juicy toppings the next day. Peanut butter can be swapped for almond butter and coconut milk for almond milk.
1. Mix together oats, chia seeds, maca and cinnamon.
2. Add coconut milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and peanut butter.
3. Mix together until well combined.
4. Leave in the fridge overnight in an airtight container.
5. When ready to eat, mix together and add more coconut milk if needed.
6. Share between 2 bowls and serve with your choice of toppings
All to be sourced organic where possible
Strawberry (mashed or chopped)