Website Terms and Conditions
Updated 24 May 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”) carefully before using the Website. Any use by you of this Website indicates that you accept these Terms.
1) About us & contact information
a) The Website www.feedyourhappy.co.uk is owned and operated by Organic Trade (UK) Limited ("We", "Organic UK", "Us").
b) We are registered in England and Wales under company number 6582072 and have our registered office at 18 Rooksbury Road, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 2LW.
c) If you have any questions or concerns with respect to these Terms or the Website you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at 18 Rooksbury Road, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 2LW.
2) Accessing our Website
a) By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Website.
b) We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
c) We may update and change our Website at any time to reflect changes to the materials, our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
d) While we endeavour to ensure our Website is available 24 hours a day we do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
e) We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
f) You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
g) You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
3) Privacy & cookies
4) Website materials
a) We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
b) You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our Website on the following basis.
i) You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
ii) Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
iii) You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
c) If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
5) Links to and from other websites
a) Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
b) You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
c) You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
d) Our Website must not be framed on any other site., We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
e) If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Viruses, hacking and other offences
a) We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
b) You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
c) You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
7) Site information
a) Our Website is provided free of charge and the content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
b) Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
8) Our liability
a) Whether you are a consumer or a business user we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
b) Business user
i) If you are a business user we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it.
ii) We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
(1) use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
(2) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
iii) In particular, we will not be liable for:
(1) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
(2) business interruption;
(3) loss of anticipated savings;
(4) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
(5) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
c) Consumer user
i) If you are a consumer user please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
9) Trade marks
Our trademark, FEED YOUR HAPPY, is registered and the trade mark number is UK00003237830. You are not permitted to use any of our trade marks without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under Website materials.
10) Governing law and jurisdiction
a) Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
i) If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
ii) If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14) Promotional Terms
1) From time to time we may run promotions on our Website. These provisions shall apply in conjunction with any specific terms of any promotion. You should therefore read these provisions in combination with the specific terms for the applicable promotion. Where any specific terms conflict with these provisions, the specific terms will take precedence.
2) By entering any promotion you agree that you will be legally bound by both these general provisions and any specific terms relevant to the particular promotion.
3) All promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Organic UK, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion.
4) Organic UK accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed, received, recognised, accepted or delayed. Proof of sending or entering such details does not constitute receipt.
5) The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any promotion repeatedly is prohibited. No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. These entries will be disqualified.
6) All entrants must enter promotions using their full legal name. Organic UK reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names or any false names and require them to return to us any prize.
7) Unless otherwise permitted by the specific terms, no person may enter any promotion more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company.
8) All prizes are subject to availability and are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it.
9) The decision of Organic UK regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10) Organic UK reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
11) Insofar as is permitted by law, Organic UK, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Organic UK, its agents or distributors, or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
12) Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the promotion which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
13) Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
14) The promotion will be governed by English law and entrants to the promotion submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.